[Rcpp-devel] How to put the code 2013-01-05-r-function-from-c++.cpp in the src/ directory of a package?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon May 27 05:32:18 CEST 2013

On 26 May 2013 at 22:12, Peng Yu wrote:
| > Sorry but that is once again incorrect. Read the "Rcpp attributes" vignette,
|
| I'd rather not to put it as incorrect or correction. I did not know
| "compileAttributes".

Maybe because you refuse to read documentation?

| I have downloaded all the 108 packages that depend on Rcpp. The

Actually, my count is 118 (as sum(unique(sort(Depends, Imports, LinkingTo)))
so you missed 10. Anyway, this is all highly moot.

By now I wasted enough time trying to give you pointers trying to help
yourself/ But I mostly get argumentative stuff back, and you continue to show
no effort in improving your actual use of Rcpp.

So with that, good luck to you, as I think I am done trying to help you.