[Rcpp-devel] presentation

Smith, Dale (Norcross) Dale.Smith at Fiserv.com
Wed May 22 16:20:28 CEST 2013

Is it similar to the Revolution Analytics presentation

http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/news-events/free-webinars/2011/successful-uses-of-r-sas-in-banking/

I am unable to access meetup.com at work so hosting it on Rcpp Gallery would be greatly appreciated.

Dale Smith, Ph.D.
Senior Financial Quantitative Analyst
Risk & Compliance
Fiserv
Office: 678-375-5315
www.fiserv.com<http://www.fiserv.com/>

From: rcpp-devel-bounces at r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at [mailto:rcpp-devel-bounces at r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at] On Behalf Of Aileen Lin
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:24 AM
To: rcpp-devel at r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at
Subject: [Rcpp-devel] presentation

Hi there,

I did a presentation on how to manage credit risk by using sas and R in SURF (Sydney Users of R Forum). Part of it has something to do with Rcpp. The slides are simple and use many Rcpp examples found online.

The value of the slides is that Rcpp gets used in a commercial context. I would like to make it available in Rcpp gallery (my manager is OK with the slides going online), but not sure it is good enough for it. There are gaps here and there in the slides due to confidentiality.

If I miss any reference in the slides, please also let me know. The link is here:
http://files.meetup.com/1656767/Presentation_slides.pdf

Regards,
Aileen L.