[Rcpp-devel] rcpp-devel Move to Inbox More 1 of 1 Rcpp C++ documentation?

Nick Austin nickman651 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 01:21:06 CEST 2013

My apologies - I have tried searching Google and the CRAN repository for
this information and somehow have come up short.

Where can I find the official documentation on objects/functions made
available inside the Rcpp namespace? I'm basically looking for a version of
the R documentation http://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/Rcpp/Rcpp.pdf -
except instead of detailing the R methods, I'd like to see the details of
the C++ methods and objects (e.g. NumericVector, NumericMatrix, wrap, as,
etc.).

I'd really like to begin using Rcpp but without a reference for the C++
side I am having a hard time getting going.

Thanks!