[Rcpp-devel] Broken wrapper code using .Call in R 3.0

Silkworth,David J. SILKWODJ at airproducts.com
Tue May 14 19:54:25 CEST 2013

I am having trouble with broken builds on R-forge with code that never changed since previous builds, (I even had a successful previous build with R-3.0.1!!)

The error does not appear until example code in the man pages is run for functions including  .Call() for my RcppArmadillo code.
The Error report indicates that the function identified by its string name is not available for .Call()

My NAMESPACE still contains the original lines from RcppPackage.skeleton from years ago (mypackage, is of course substituted with my own package name].

useDynLib(mypackage)
exportPattern("^[[:alpha:]]+")

I suspect the problem to be some change for R-3.x, but it is not obvious.  Has there been a change?