[Rcpp-devel] [RCPP Sugar] sapply function

Julien Duvanel julien.duvanel at epfl.ch
Fri May 10 17:40:24 CEST 2013

Hello again,

I hope I don't disturb you too much. I have again a small question. I haven't seen the answer on your vignette, maybe this is not possible. Here's what I would like to do :

double Foo(double x, double a1, double a2) {
return f(x,a1,a2);
}

NumericVector myVec;

sapply(myVec, Foo(  ……, a1, a2)); // This is the line not working

In every example I saw, Foo (in the example, it's sometimes square) could only have one parameter (and in my case I have many parameters).

Is it possible ? Am I missing something ?

Thank you very much (again) for your time,

Have a nice evening/week-end,

Julien