[Rcpp-devel] problems with rInside in Ubuntu

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:54:26 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Walter Mascarenhas <
walter.mascarenhas at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> "distributed LibRInside.a" ?
> >> Fist off, you have the capitalization wrong. Second, how am I supposed
> >> know how YOU built this?  I ship SOURCES. You control your builds.
> There is
> >> no distributed libRInside.a, only sources and a Makefile.
>
>  And your "Fist off" is missing an r. If this kind of nonsense were my only
> problem in trying to use your code then I would be very glad.
>

> Dirk:

I think you should stop responding on this. This comment was insulting and
you don't have to put up with it.

Rcpp is really neat and am excited to read your book about it.  I've seen
first hand some really massive speedups in calculations due to
Rcpp/Armadillo in the Amelia project.

pj