[Rcpp-devel] Error in RCpp and Wt toolkit

John Robson john.robson at usp.br
Sat Mar 30 03:04:03 CET 2013

Hey Dirk,

$ ./boostEx
Hello, world from main()
Hello, world from use()
At end value is 2

RInside/inst/examples/threads Works perfectly.

I also tried Wt example in other 2 machines with Ubuntu 12.04 and Wt
3.2.3 and I get the same error in both...

Your http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com:8088 is working awesome!!!  Maybe the
problem is with my version.

Currently version is 3.3.0-rc4.  In few days version 3.3.0 will be
released and I'll test again.

But I'm using GDB and there is none useful information about what is
that problem, then will be hard to get it.

Thank you again.