[Rcpp-devel] Error in RCpp and Wt toolkit

John Robson john.robson at usp.br
Sat Mar 30 02:11:43 CET 2013

Hi Dirk, thank for your support.

I'm using:
Linux 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.39-2 i686 GNU/Linux
Debian 7.0 wheezy
G++: 4.7.2
STL: 4.7.2
BOOST: 104900
Wt: 3.2.3
R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: i486-pc-linux-gnu (32-bit)
RInside_0.2.10
Rcpp_0.10.3

Rcpp for Qt works perfectly, but as I said, for Wt, after running, the
system throw an segmentation error.

If I comment line 171 [R_.parseEvalQ(cmd);]; I not get crash after
running, but not generate image.

--
John Robson