[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp Google summer of code 2013?

Berry Kriesels berry at exisoft.nl
Sun Mar 17 23:29:46 CET 2013

Hi everybody involved with Rcpp,

My apologies up front if this is offtopic for this mailinglist. I felt
it was okay, but please let me know if it isn't.

I was just wondering. Will Rcpp be a participating as a project in this
years GsoC? For those of you who haven't heard of it before:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013

I absolutely love the package and all the work you volunteers have
poured into it. Actually my current MSc thesis (on polyploid genetic
mapping and QTL analysis) heavily depends on it. So let this e-mail also
be a word of appreciation ;)

With kind regards,

Berry Kriesels