[Rcpp-devel] Simple List Operations

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed Mar 6 18:38:42 CET 2013

Hi Gang:

I have been looking for this all day today and I can't seem to find
what I am looking for.  I need to do some list operations like
extend the list or remove an item from the list.  In R, to remove
an item, say 7, you just do '> a[[7]] <- NULL'.  How can I do that
with Rcpp?  Pointers to the relevant docs/files/etc. are very
welcome.  Thanks

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor