[Rcpp-devel] Problem loading a binary package which links dynamically with Rcpp

Fabien Ors fabien.ors at mines-paristech.fr
Tue Jan 29 09:11:27 CET 2013

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for your answer. My package is called RGeoS (case sensitive).
Maybe could you try it downloading it from our website ?
http://rgeos.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48

I can reproduce the problem on Ubuntu 12 and Fedora 17 when I install
Rcpp and RGeoS without root rights (in a directory of mine like
/home/fors/R-Packs for instance)

What should contain ld.so.conf and how to keep it sync, please ?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Fabien Ors,
Mines-ParisTech/Géosciences/Géostatistique,
Tel : (33) +1 64 69 47 79