[Rcpp-devel] Re : Installing and using Rcpp along with openCV in code blocks

Nirmal Kumar mathfanatic.21 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:17:11 CET 2013

Dear all,
      My name is Nirmal Kumar.R. I am working with openCV to understand the
various computer vision and image processing algorithms. I wanted to use
the statistical tools of R and a google search gave me an introduction to
your wonderful Rcpp package. Since i am a newbie, i am unable to understand
the installation and usage of the Rcpp package. I would feel grateful if
you are willing to help me on this issue.

P.S - I am using Ubuntu 12.04 with openCV and R installed in it. I am using
CodeBlocks to program openCV.

Please help me in incorporating the R functions in the openCV program.

Thanks and Regards,
Nirmal.