[Rcpp-devel] Error when trying to your piSugar example

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:32:35 CET 2013

Hi Charles,

I believe the problem is that the Rcpp package is installed in a directory
with spaces in the path (C:/Program Files/R/R-2.15.1/library/) and that
this is causing the problem. If you install into a library without spaces
in the path everything should work correctly (see:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9764495/how-to-get-rcpp-to-work-in-r-on-a-windows-xp-platform
)

J.J.