[Rcpp-devel] ==> Rcpp::compileAttributes()

Aileen Lin aileenshanhong.lin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:02:25 CET 2013

Hi there,

I created a r project in r studio. This project has some cpp files and r
files. Thereafter, I used devtools::document(). Everything was fine. Now I
click 'Build & Reload' in the top right panel. I have this error message:

==> Rcpp::compileAttributes()
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) :
  could not find function ".rs.normalizePath"
Calls: source -> withVisible -> eval -> eval
Execution halted

Does anyone know how to fix it?
--
Aileen L.

View my Linkedin profile: http://au.linkedin.com/in/aileen2

 Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to
look beyond the imperfections- K.B Indiana (age
14)<http://www.boardofwisdom.com/default.asp?topic=1010&search=K%2EB+Indiana+%28age+14%29>