[Rcpp-devel] RCMake

Wush Wu wush978 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:28:02 CET 2013

Dear developers,

I'm looking for a setup / combination of tools / IDE which provides a
convenient developing environment of C/C++ extension of R. To the best
of my knowledge, there is no complete solution so far.

I have built a R package for generating CMake script of R and Rcpp
projects. The package also provides a wrapper of cmake to generate
project files for "Unix Makefile", "Eclipse CDT", "KDevelop3", and
"Code::Blocks".

That is to say, the user only needs to execute several R commands to
setup a project of a specific IDE after installing cmake.

Please read https://github.com/wush978/RCMake/blob/master/README.md
for further introductions.

The package is still under testing, so please report the bugs or give
me some feedbacks on https://github.com/wush978/RCMake/issues

Thanks

Wush Wu