[Rcpp-devel] sourceCpp and #include .hpp ?

Tal Galili tal.galili at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:37:37 CEST 2013

Hello dear list members,

I'm working the an a package with Rcpp code, and would like to have a cpp
function in one file, and then be able to access it from another.
It appears that using:
#include "file_name.hpp"
Works great while compiling.

However, when debugging the file, I discovered the when I use "sourceCpp"
on the file which has "#include", it is not able to find the other
functions and I get:

fatal error: src/is_functions.hpp: No such file or directory compilation
terminated. make: *** [get_branches_heights.o] Error 1
Error in Rcpp::sourceCpp("src/get_branches_heights.cpp") :
  Error 1 occurred building shared library.

I've tried using:
#include "src/file_name.hpp"
instead, but it didn't help either.

Is there something I'm missing?