[Rcpp-devel] RcppProgress with RcppArmadillo

bbonit at tin.it bbonit at tin.it
Fri Aug 2 12:30:44 CEST 2013

 Dear list,
 I have a problem:  i wold like to build up a package that use both RccpArmadillo and Rcppprogress together
 following instruction on RcppProgress manual where the author's  suggest how to include the correct flags and libs and descriprion (linking and depends) for include
 a progress bar (from RcppProgress)  into Rcpp package  . I have try to complie the package RcppProgressExample  (that is also into the RcppProgress.tar) and all comes good .. If i try to add  #include <RcppArmadillo.h> inside the example.cpp function (inside RcppProgressExample )  and setting the linking and dependencies
with RcppArmadillo and setting the flags  the complier return error ..
Some one could be so gentle to show me i can do to have success in compiling code? and also to use RcppPrpgress with RcppArmadillo with inline cxxfunction
(also how i can build up plugin)
Many thank in advance
Sorry for noise
Bonitta gianluca