[Rcpp-devel] Favourite Rcpp examples for newbies ?

Smith, Dale (Norcross) Dale.Smith at Fiserv.com
Thu Aug 1 17:12:24 CEST 2013

http://gallery.rcpp.org/articles/fast-factor-generation/

Dale Smith, Ph.D.
Senior Financial Quantitative Analyst
Risk & Compliance
Fiserv
Office: 678-375-5315
www.fiserv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: rcpp-devel-bounces at r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at [mailto:rcpp-devel-bounces at r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at] On Behalf Of Dirk Eddelbuettel
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:19 AM
To: rcpp-devel
Subject: [Rcpp-devel] Favourite Rcpp examples for newbies ?

I'm giving a talk to the Chicago RUG that is limited to 30 mins, and I would like to include some nice examples (besides standards like Fibonacci and SimulatingPi).  The other talk is on ggplot(2), so the house may be full with
new users / non-C++ hackers.

What examples should I talk about?  Bonus points for links for list questions, StackOverflow questions, or Rcpp Gallery posts.

Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com _______________________________________________