[Rcpp-devel] Bug with table sugar and NumericVector in Rcpp 0.10.3

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Apr 2 17:01:34 CEST 2013

On 2 April 2013 at 16:36, Romain Francois wrote:
| Le 29/03/13 16:37, Dirk Eddelbuettel a écrit :
| >
| > On 29 March 2013 at 16:20, romain at r-enthusiasts.com wrote:
| > | Cool. I'll have a look when I'm back from easter weekend.
| >
| > Sounds good.
| >
| > And that point, it would be really nice if you could also restore the ability
| > to build Rcpp, which appears to have broken with your Data.Frame patch.
| >
| > Details are below.
|
| Should be back up now. With new versions of DataFrame::create that work
| better.

Nice.

And it builds, but doesn't pass (all) tests yet:

checking tests ...
  Running ‘doRUnit.R’ [185s/193s]
 ERROR
Running the tests in ‘tests/doRUnit.R’ failed.
Last 13 lines of output:
  Executing test function test.wstring_param  ...  done successfully.

  Executing test function test.wstring_return  ...  done successfully.

  saving txt unit test report to '/home/edd/svn/rcpp/pkg/Rcpp.Rcheck/tests/Rcpp-unitTests.txt'
  saving html unit test report to '/home/edd/svn/rcpp/pkg/Rcpp.Rcheck/tests/Rcpp-unitTests.html'
  Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) :
    unit test problems: 1 failures, 0 errors
  Error in checkEquals(createTwoStringsAsFactors(), DF, msg = "DataFrame create2 stringsAsFactors = false") :   Length mismatch: comparison on first 2 componentsComponent 2: 'current' is not a factorDataFrame create2 stringsAsFactors = false
  Calls: source -> withVisible -> eval -> eval
  Execution halted

Does it for you?