[Rcpp-devel] A simple List example that has me stumped

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Sep 17 22:44:03 CEST 2012

On 09/17/2012 03:02 PM, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> You are once again tripping over as<>() and wrap().  You_must_  use as<int>
> as the following working example:

Right.  Is there a rule of thumb to determine when we need as<>()?
I have other examples where it seems to work without it, but I
can't seem to see a pattern.  Or should you just use it all
of the time whether it is needed or not?  Thanks!

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor