[Rcpp-devel] Can you offer me training courses?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Sep 14 03:38:10 CEST 2012

On 14 September 2012 at 09:25, dasczxeqw wrote:
| Dear Editors:

There is no editor.

| I am a beginner of Rcpp, and I have found that you offer training courses. It
| is appreciated if you provide a set for me. In the long run, I will be a
| donator with skills. Thank you.

You already asked the question 12 days ago and nobody offered a course for
you, so chances are nobody will this time either.

As a side-note, we prefer identifiable user ids and affiliations here,
similar to the R lists.

In short, read a few books, maybe take a C++ class, and practice programming.
You can ask concrete questions pertaining to Rcpp here.

Dirk