[Rcpp-devel] Exposing R through C++

Umesh Chitre umeshc at bsil.com
Wed Sep 12 09:52:00 CEST 2012

I understand that I cannot use Visual Studio compiler to build code written in C++ that uses Rcpp header files. Assuming this is the case, what are the other options that I have to be able to code in C++ which either internally uses Rcpp sugar for R functionality or implements its own methods to be used in R environment as a package. Is cygwin compiler part of the open source R install?

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is meant solely for intended recipients and access to the e-mail by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient and/or have received this email in error, please be advised that any disclosure, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.