[Rcpp-devel] broken package after udpate

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 04:18:09 CET 2012

I've tested my package with the latest Rcpp svn commit (3987) on r-forge
and that fixes it. I'm therefore keen to just wait for the next Rcpp
release; I'll write the CRAN maintainers to see what they want to do with
temporarily broken cda in the meantime.

Thanks again for the very responsive help,

baptiste