[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: latest incompatible changes for package developers?

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Fri Nov 16 23:20:00 CET 2012

First time I see this email.

Sorry your package does not work.

R CMD check --no-vignettes worked. (this is how I tested), but indeed
something in the vignette makes it crash. I guess I should check the
vignettes too :/

I get an error in demo(dimer_linear)

regarding something that does not look like it is related to Rcpp, in
this mdply call :

     comparison <- mdply(params, onedimer, .progress="none")

Not sure what the next steps are ...

Romain

--
Romain Francois