[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo and 'trunc' problem

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed May 30 13:00:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

While writing some extra functions into the rmgarch package (on r-forge)
which uses RcppArmadillo, I encountered the error relating to 'trunc'
and 'ftrunc' already discussed here:

http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/rcpp-devel/2010-September/001123.html

This occurred for the first time once I made use of Rf_exp and Rf_rchisq
in code mixed with RcppArmadillo.

While the workaround described in the previous discussion works (i.e.
undefine the two macros in sugar) for me, it will not work for my
package once I release the update on r-forge.

Could you please suggest some solution or some mistake I am making which
gives rise to this problem?

sessionInfo ()
R version 2.15.0 (2012-03-30)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] RcppArmadillo_0.3.2.0 Rcpp_0.9.10

[1] tools_2.15.0