[Rcpp-devel] Compiling Rcpp on windows platforms

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue May 8 01:36:16 CEST 2012

Hi Søren,

On 7 May 2012 at 23:25, S©ªren H©ªjsgaard wrote:
| I would have thought that the --vanilla option would make things work. Am I overlooking something or is that a bug??
| (If I remove the .First() function etc. from my .Rprofile then everything works fine. )

Removing .First(), at at least protecting by a test of  interactive()  is
what I would do.  This has come up here before.

| According to the FAQ, each line should start with 'export' but that is a *nix command, not a windows command. Perhaps it would be worthwhile mentioning this in the faq.

Please send a draft of a better paragraph and I'll try to work it in.

R/Finance 2012 Conference on May 11 and 12, 2012 at UIC in Chicago, IL
See agenda, registration details and more at http://www.RinFinance.com