[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RcppArmadillo 0.2.36 with Armadillo 2.4.4

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Mar 12 00:43:32 CET 2012

It's been a hectic week so this announcement comes a little late.  Conrad
told me on Monday about his new minor release Armadillo 2.4.4 which I wrapped
into RcppArmadillo a day or two later; I think it got to CRAN on Wednesday or
Thursday.  Incremental changes only, the NEWS entry is below.

0.2.36  2012-03-05

    o   Upgraded to Armadillo release 2.4.4

          * fixes for qr() and syl()
          * more portable wall_clock class
          * faster relational operators on submatrices

Cheers, Dirk

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx