[Rcpp-devel] Using sparse matrices from the Matrix package in Rcpp

Søren Højsgaard sorenh at math.aau.dk
Sat Jun 30 08:59:04 CEST 2012

Dear Dirk,

Thanks for your answer.

I know that inline does most of the work for me when working in the sandbox so to speak. I also know that I can create a package which forces SHLIB to do the right thing (guess the LinkingTo statement in the DESCRIPTION file is crucial here). But for creating code which can go into a package it is nice to be able to compile and test without having to compile the package over and over again.

Regards
Søren