[Rcpp-devel] "=" work in mathematical mode (if th0=th1 then th1=th0 and viceversa) not in"informatical mode (assigment) like i want ..WHY??

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jun 24 17:41:04 CEST 2012

a)  This list is about Rcpp -- but it is not a general C++ or statistical
    methodology list.

    If your code compiles but doesn't do what you expect it to do, consider
    debugging it.  Breaking into simpler chunks helps.

b)  As this is no longer about how to use Rcpp, but rather about coding in
    general you may want to try something like http://stackoverflow.com to
    reach a wider audience.

    In which case you can possibly generalize your
    question and try with a standalone C++ program using just Armadillo.

    I often debug that may. Simplification is key,

c)  When you ask for help on a public forum, do the reader (whom you expect to
    render a service to you for free) a favour and format your code and
    emails properly so that it is more apparent what you are asking.

d)  R mailing list rules apply, and we prefer people to post with a proper
    name and affiliation.

Regards,  Dirk