[Rcpp-devel] Running RcppArmadillo on Mac OS X 10.7

Chris Jefferson chris at bubblescope.net
Thu Jun 14 11:12:14 CEST 2012

On 13/06/12 19:13, Steve Lianoglou wrote:
> Just to reiterate:
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:39 PM, MISRA, SANJOG
> <sanjog.misra at simon.rochester.edu>  wrote:
>> Look at
>> http://r.research.att.com/tools/
>>
>> RcppArmadillo installs and works perfectly fine for me.
> Your life will be a lot easier if you stick with the gfortran that
> Simon packages and keeps there.

Thanks, that seems to have fixed my problems.

I wonder if it might be worth adding this information to the
RcppArmadillo web page? After some googling (including my original error
message), I didn't seem to come across this website, or advice
(although, I may just be bad at internet searching).

Thank you very much,

Chris