[Rcpp-devel] Accessing an attribute object in C/C++

Silkworth,David J. SILKWODJ at airproducts.com
Thu Jul 12 17:50:19 CEST 2012

> Why the attachment at all _to pass a variable_ ?
>
> Dirk

I tried to explain in first post.  I receive such an object with this attachment as a return object from some ripped code written years ago in C.

My example only passed in such an attached variable so that I could demonstrate my situation.

Now within my Rcpp function I can receive this object (the matrix) and recover the attached object (the vector) directly.  Thank you and all for such a tremendous effort building Rcpp.  It is so vast that it is hard to grasp it in entirety.