[Rcpp-devel] file missing from RINside 0.2.5: examples/wt/wtdensity.cpp

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jan 5 21:20:42 CET 2012

On 5 January 2012 at 15:21, john brzustowski wrote:
| It's easy enough to get from SVN, but this file is missing
| from the RINside 0.2.5 source and binary distributions (on the
| Nova Scotia, Canada CRAN mirror, at least):
|
|   examples/wt/wtdensity.cpp

Ahh, someone looking at Wt and RInside :)

Indeed, I was overzealous with an 'exclude' line in the file .Rbuildignore
which resulting not only the binary being skipped, but also the source.

We may have an 0.2.6 "soon" which should address this.  Sorry about this in
the meantime, and as you say, svn is there for us too....

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx