[Rcpp-devel] how to get rid of the warning message: no graphics system to unregister

Haiying Pang haiyingwithu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:53:39 CET 2012

Thanks, Dirk, for the message. I did wrap the instance of RInside within an
MPI aware program to let MPI handle passing the copies to all the nodes.
The error  I have found so far is that I didn't pass the R reference
correctly, and that causes the huge output of the warning messages. I have
corrected it in the test code and the warning message has gone. now I am
testing it in the MPI setting..

--
Haiying Pang