[Rcpp-devel] cmake

Richard Downe richard-downe at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 14 23:17:03 CET 2012

I'll do that.

I may use JJ's stuff as a starting point as well, but I'll look at the
RInside stuff and drop Peter a line as appropriate.

It may also be worthwhile to talk to the cmake project, and see if
they'd be interested in including whatever we to put together, so that
cmake would by default know where R/Rcpp are (after all, the list of
both paths and linker flags is extremely small and simple, and unlikely
to change -- the primary upshot of having cmake support is that it means
CMakeLists.txt doesn't have to be edited when building on a different
os/os-flavour, and therefore packages using cmake are more deployable).
-rd