[Rcpp-devel] Patch for using Rcpp with proper check of TR1/C++11 headers

Yan Zhou zhouyan at me.com
Mon Dec 3 14:47:32 CET 2012

Hi Dirk,

I have just updated my local copy to svn tip and from what I can see my patch is quite orthogonal to recent changes in trunk. However I will do another round of testing.

You expressed some interest of using my platform as test farm. I am on board of this. Some explanation about what to test on a regular basis can be helpful. We can discuss this later. I am quite busy before Chris right now. I think it is a good idea to have Rcpp tested against multiple compilers. Though GCC may be the priority and the only one has to work (since it is the one used by R-project to build R), but sometimes other compilers can help us found some bug. Every compiler accept some ill formed code, but it is very unlikely that they all accept the same ill formed code.

Best,

Yan Zhou