[Rcpp-devel] if a call to parseEvalQ errors out then all subsequent calls to parseEvalQ error out

Pratibha Rana pratibha.r.tomar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:59:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

I' developing a c++ application that uses RInside and Rcpp to pass user
defined R-code to R and get the results back. I have two problems

1. if there is an error in the .R file that I evaluate using parseEvalQ, I
don not get the error back. I just get the text of the R file back.

2. Whenever a call to parseEvalQ results in a error (i.e the above
mentioned situation), all subsequent calls to parseEvalQ fail.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Pratibha