[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp.package.skeleton(module=TRUE) fails to load

Florian Oswald florian.oswald at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:45:41 CEST 2012

Davor,
I'm at a loss for words. I get this error consistently ONLY when trying to
install Rcpp.package.skeleton. I tried many times, always removed .o and
so. files. I did not come across this problem with any other package
before, also ones which are using Rcpp. I can install a similarly simple
package that Jelmer Ypma kindly put together for me to try out (attached).
It differs from Rcpp.package.skeleton in that it only defines a single
class that contains all functions. I guess that shouldn't matter, but apart
from that I can find few differences.

Florian