[Rcpp-devel] How to figure out the signature of cxxfunction is a matrix or vector?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:55:28 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Davor Cubranic <cubranic at stat.ubc.ca> wrote:
> On 12-08-21 08:30 PM, Peng Yu wrote:
>
>> BTW, the pdf document (e.g. Rcpp-introduction.pdf) can not be
>> searched correctly in Acrobat (but it can be search correctly in
>> skim). For example, if I search for "matri", I will get to "some" in
>> "assigns some values".
>

> I don't use Acrobat, but searching for "matri" in Evince works fine.
>
> Are you on a Mac? What happens with Apple Preview? Or built-in PDF previewer
> in Safari or Chrome?

I use Mac. Apple Preview works fine. PDF previewer in Safari also
works fine. It seems that the problem is specific to Acrobat. But
other pdf files do not have problem with Acrobat. So there might be
something can be changed when generating these Rcpp pdf files to make
sure they work with Acrobat.

--
Regards,
Peng