[Rcpp-devel] bounds checking disabled for RcppEigen?

Andrew Slaughter andrew.slaughter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:59:59 CEST 2012

I'll see if I can dig up the old benchmarks I wrote looking at it; I'm
pretty sure I tried using both the (i,j) and .at(i,j) methods for
accessing, but I'll have to double-check. In any case, it was pretty much
the same sort of test as the code in my initial email - looping over a
moderate sized matrix, multiplying certain individual elements and
adding. Of course, I may well be overstating the "much"! It's been a couple
of months since I looked at it, IIRC.

- Andy