[Rcpp-devel] Eclipse/statet IDE integration

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Apr 9 16:41:11 CEST 2012

Hi Ian,

On 9 April 2012 at 00:07, Ian Fellows wrote:
| Hi All,
|
| So way back in the summer I figured out how to integrate Rcpp/RInside into
| Eclipses build system allowing for things like code completion / error checking
| work. I've been meaning to make some sort of public guide, but have not gotten
| around to it until today. I thought that some on the list might be
| interested...
|
| http://blog.fellstat.com/?p=170

Wow, that looks very nice. And you have some very kind words about Rcpp /
RInside sprinkled in there too.

Did you know that Peter Aberline had already been contributing cmake files
for RInside?  Peter was aiming for several IDEs (Eclipse, KDevelop,
Code::Blocks) with that.  But extending to Rcpp makes a lot of sense.
Any thoughts on that?

Cheers, Dirk

--
R/Finance 2012 Conference on May 11 and 12, 2012 at UIC in Chicago, IL
See agenda, registration details and more at http://www.RinFinance.com