[Rcpp-devel] OS X user with Boost.Program_Options installed?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Sep 21 18:19:15 CEST 2011

I could do with a few minutes of help from an Rcpp user on OS X who also

 -- has autoconf et al installed so that we can go from (source) configure.in
    to (resulting) configure script

 -- has Boost libraries (and particularly libboost_program_options) installed.

I outsmarted myself by shipping an configure script with pre-made macros to
detect Boost and Boost.Program_Options ... and it turns out that this does
not cover the OS X case.  I don't have an OS X machine to access, so help
would be welcome.  Ping me off-line if you can help.

Thanks,  Dirk

--
New Rcpp master class for R and C++ integration is scheduled for
San Francisco (Oct 8), more details / reg.info available at