[Rcpp-devel] OT: notes on this list

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 18 23:08:42 CET 2011

Dear Rcpp folks,

if you are interested here are my observations regarding this list.

1. Reading the information page [1] I sent a message to

    <rcpp-devel at lists.r-forge.r-project.org>

before being subscribed and I did not get any information back. So
adding a note that a subscription is required for posting and all other
messages are discarded would be helpful.

2. I am a little confused that the domain seems to be altered from
<@lists.r-forge.r-project.org> to <r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at>. Which one is
the official one? [1] lists the former one.

Thanks,

Paul