[Rcpp-devel] trans() changed in latest RcppArmadillo

Savitsky, Terrance savitsky at rand.org
Mon May 30 06:26:10 CEST 2011

Hello, After upgrading to the 0.2.21 release of RcppArmadillo, my
previously working code (across many functions) ceased working (on a
Windows XP installation).  I re-installed the previous version (0.2.20)
from CRAN (via a server location not yet updated to 0.2.21); didn't fix
it.   The timing may be a coincidence, though reading the post on
trans() encourages me to make this post.  While I use 'trans' across my
functions, it is not applied on complex-valued matrices; only
real-valued.  So the prior post wouldn't explain my issue.

Thanks, Terrance Savitsky

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.