[Rcpp-devel] weird error

deqiang sun deqiangs at bcm.edu
Fri May 6 03:36:33 CEST 2011

It's linux/centos. There's a recent upgrade of R from 2.9 to 2.12

I am not talking about the RInside's example folder.
I had been working with RInside for a while in my working directory, which contains a lot CSV format data files. Then suddenly it stopped working. I have just replaced my hundreds of lines of code to the code of rinside_exmple0.cpp and replaced the make file with the original example makefile, trying to locate the problem.

But that strange error is still there.

As I mentioned in my reply several minutes ago, when I move the code and makefile to a brand new directory, the code starts to work again.

It's weird...