[Rcpp-devel] Cross-compiling packages for Windows from Linux?

Tim Triche, Jr. tim.triche at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 03:10:34 CEST 2011

Does anyone have any experience building Windows packages on Linux?  This
seems like a tall order, but I have cross-compiled working binaries in the
past with some effort, and if I could compile Windows binaries of
Rcpp-linked packages from Linux, I'd probably bite the bullet and do it.
 Otherwise I am inclined to let would-be users compile it themselves, at
least to start.

--
If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they
do not realize how complicated life is.