[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RcppArmadillo 0.2.14 + 0.2.15

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Mar 4 23:16:09 CET 2011

Conrad released Armadillo 1.1.6 earlier this week which I merged into our
SVN. I then uploaded an updated tarball with some minor improvements but
failed to get Armadillo 1.1.6 in there leading to a second upload today. The
NEWS entries are below.

Cheers, Dirk

0.2.15  2011-03-04

    o   Upgraded to Armadillo Version 1.1.6   “Baby Carpet Shark”

         * fixed size matrices and vectors can use auxiliary (external) memory
         * .in_range() can use span() arguments
	 * subfields can use span() arguments

0.2.14  2011-03-02

    o   Support Run-Time Type Information (RTTI) on matrices by setting the
        state variable vec_state in Row and Col instantiation, with thanks to
        Conrad Sanderson for the hint

    o   fastLm code simplified further by instantiating the Armadillo matrix
        and vector directly from the SEXP coming from R

    o   inst/doc/Makefile now respects $R_HOME environment variable