[Rcpp-devel] Presentation of Rcpp in Meielisalp

Jonas Rauch jonas.rauch at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:52:09 CEST 2011

Just as a remark:
As a long term R user I have to object to your use of "=" in the R code
(e.g. on page 20). There is a difference between the operator "<-", which us
usually used for assignment, and "=", although in your examples they do the
same [1].

Best regards,
Jonas

[1] http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-patched/library/base/html/assignOps.html