[Rcpp-devel] package .onLoad multiple modules

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:14:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks, and indeed, given the choice r-forge always opts for CRAN
versions of packages, which is quite annoying. I removed Rcpp from
DESCRIPTION/Depends when I added it as an import(Rcpp) in NAMESPACE.
I'm not sure if both are needed/compatible.

Thanks also for the news re: the next Rcpp release, looking forward to that.

Best regards,

baptiste