[Rcpp-devel] Interrupts in compiled code.

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Tue Jan 25 00:22:03 CET 2011

Hi Dirk,

I have a question about your example on better handling of interrupts with Rcpp: you set the signal handler on entry into the function, but never reset it to the original value. Should that be done as part of the cleanup? What will happen when the function returns to R, whether it was interrupted or not?

Davor