[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo 0.2.11

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Jan 8 15:11:12 CET 2011

On 8 January 2011 at 08:00, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

| Conrad released version 1.1.0 of Armadillo just before Christmas; I didn't
| notice til this week.
|
| A new version 0.2.11 of RcppArmadillo contains it, and is now on CRAN.  No
| other changes were made at our end, the NEWS entry follows.

Sorry, I missed a helper function Romain added in mid-December. Corrected
version below:

0.2.11  2011-01-06

    o   Upgraded to Armadillo Version 1.1.0   “Climate Vandal”

         * Extended submatrix views, including access to elements whose
           indices are specified in a separate vector
         * Added handling of raw binary files by save/load functions
	 * Added cumsum()
	 * Added interpretation of matrices as triangular via
           trimatu()/trimatl()
	 * Faster solve(), inv() via explicit handling of triangular matrices
	 * The stream for logging of errors and warnings can now be changed

    o   New unexported R function SHLIB, a small wrapper around R CMD SHLIB,
        which can be used as   Rscript -e "RcppArmadillo:::SHLIB('foo.cpp')"